Corrugated boxes are widely used in the transport packaging world. The corrugated industry has a strong focus on R&D attempting to optimize strength vs. weight ratio.
Corrugated boxes are offered in many different styles, from standard box sizes to completely customized solutions. Corrugated is one of the few packaging materials that can be cut and folded to various shapes and sizes. Arguably one of the most dynamic packaging solutions available corrugated offers many benefits to consumers.
Benefits of Corrugated Boxes
- Great performances, when the proper style/type is chosen for the application
- Extremely lightweight
- Offers shock absorption properties
- Versatile, used in many industries
- Saves space, delivered flat
- Completely recyclable and easy to dispose
- Low purchase costs vs. alternative transport packaging products